Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: Morning coffee.....I DIDN'T DO IT! HONEST!

  1. #31
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    Andy, I know a way to bring yer nads back down from behind yer pancreas.
    but I don't think you'll like it much...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Don't remind us (little) Peter.


    Andy - i am not repressing you, I was trying to provide a service to bring you back to reality.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Looky here. I may be "repressing" cross dressing tendencies but you, my friend, are oppressing my right to do laps in the Moderator Control Panel's olympic size swimming pool!

  3. #33
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I think you are barking up the wrong tree Andyman.

    I am not the one that makes the decisions who is or isn't a moderator around here. That would be Sculpey.

    I'd let you go have a word with him, but he is in the middle of laps.

    swings Mod pool room key around in front of Andy

  4. #34
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I just choked on my cola. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What? You think I would do a direct attack on the Don? Wrongo Keebler! Sculpey would be too wise to that! I prefer to go through one of his wise guys. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Wink

    WOW - you are laying it on thick.

    Call me a wise guy here, call me fat over ont eh white board.

    damn.....sure a good way to make friends.

    I have been waiting for SuperGuy to show up again to stretch out and see the powers that have been bestowed on me, but I may not have to wait that long.......

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe SuperGuy is already here?

    *cue dramatic music*

    *fade to black*

    *roll credits*

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *fade back up*

    BTW-I never called you fat on the white board! You implied that. Not me!

    *fade back out*

  9. #39
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Smile

    Not outright, but when you commented that maybe this board crashed due to it not being able to handle the weight of the mods, and since I was the newly added one then........

    [best cartman voice]
    I am not FAT! I'm big boned
    [/best cartman vooice]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *runs in at top speed*

    We're goin in, guys!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    *bodychecks door to mod control panel*....*it doesn't budge*

    *rolls on floor in pain*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •